Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year ... Mwah

Well that's another year dusted down, and filed away. It seems to have shot by. I can remember last years New Years bash, I can remember my birthday in April, I can remember that we had no summer to write home about. Yep another year, maybe not another year wiser ... and I would say it gets scarier.

On the football front it's been quite strange. We are more or less in the same position we were last year, minus one quality player ... well two actually, but the boys that have come in are starting to show a bit of quality. Yep Dandy Murphy drove me to the brink, but he's slowly winning me round. Romms is just that ... Romms. You know what you are getting, so just let him get on with it. The EL K well what can you say. A great bit of business, and it goes to show that you don't have to break the bank. There you go Jerome ... a happy New Year to you fella.

I've been thinking of New Years resolutions. But it's just a cop out. I don't smoke, drink or make whooopy. I go to the gym and my body is a temple. I am happy go lucky, don't moan, whinge or get overly offended ... I love my neighbour ... so I'm not sure how I can improve. So there's my conundrum!!!

I'm still a bit concerned about the boys in Thailand. I have been told they are ok, but the more you read and see the more you worry. I had a call from Deniz in Brazil asking if Timbo was ok. I had to just tell them that no new is good news and work it from there. It's all a bit surreal.

I think my New Years resolution has got to be to condense down on the tat I've got in my flat. I have so much old sh*t that I need to clear out. So I think the plan has got to be to sort it all out.

I was thinking I could try to be like everyone else and list my favourite things in 2004. Like my fav album, film, book ... but come on. How predictable is that?

Anyway, I hope 2004 wasn't too bad for you and that 2005 brings a bit more joy to you and yours. Have a great New Year everybody ...

My tune of the day: At midnight - T Connection

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com