Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Feed the ELK ... and he will score ...

We sang as Mr El Karkouri rose to nod home Dandy Murphys freekick. Well me and James did ... it was just on eof those nights. A rather quiet start ended up with Dandy having his best game, that I've seen, Jerome taking the absolute michael out of Rosenior (Does anyone remember when his dad played for us? Pigeon steps was his name ...) the Kish becoming more like the terminator with every haircut and the team storming up to seventh in the table. Well I'm not going to get carried away, but it was a pleasing sight to actually see some football being played and us not being given the run around. It's been a funny season, but it could have been a lot worst ... a lot worst. We may have just re-signed Parker ... now don't all laugh will you.

I think it's about time I looked at my broadband connection. I have been with aol for a number of years and their service hasn't really improved. Given that I'm also paying quite a lot of money, I ask myself for what? So maybe that's what I need to do as my New Years resolution. Actually look at what I'm paying money for and what I'm not using.

I've just realised that Christmas is only a few days away!!!! I've not really done a lot of shopping so I'd better get my skates on. What to get people, that's the problem ...

My tune of the day: The Christmas Song (version 1) - James Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com