Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas ... bah, humbug !!!!

No, not me ... I finally got into the Christmas spirit last night. A good night over in Plaistow, with homemade sausage rolls, figgy pudding and Nat King Cole. I finally left at gone 2:30 and sung a few carols on nthe way home.

Christmas has arrived ...

I've been thinking that it's nearly a year since I started this and it's been quite enjoyable. But I was also contemplating a change in direction to how I'd write, how I'd present my ramblings and maybe the design. But sod it, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'll have to see ... I don't want to get to Daily Mail on you ... ya get me.

Isn't it funny when people suddenly disappear. There's a mate who says he'll lend me his car to go and pick up my Mum, but have I been able to get hold of him for the last few days. Yeah right ... believe ...


I can't remember the last time I didn't go to footie on Boxing Day. But it's been yera since we had a match as far away as Southampton. It's just a pain to get to ... I remember the West Ham debacle, Southend ... Fulham and Chelsea and Palarse at home. So I'll have to be contented with trying to listen to the match on the net and watching Reading v Watford on Sky. Great call eh ...

Well ... I've got to go find some Cranberry sauce so I'll hook up with you all a bit later ...

My tune of the day: You're the best - Arnold Jarvis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com