Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Over and out ...

Well that's done and dusted, figgy pudding, cranberry sauce and 3 points against the Scousers. It was an interesting game, livened up by Big Bad Dunc who just lost the plot.

On another point a couple of the boys are over in Thailand at the moment. Tim, Ginge, Craig and Debs. The word is that they are okay ... but it can't be the best time to be over there. We're thinking of you ...

I had a good trip up North on Boxing Day, with Wendal, Big Dave and Dudley. It was an interesting trip, that included the giving of christmas presents, the drinking of large amounts of bubbles and wandering around the club in a black Brazil kit and cowboy boots. I can carry it off ... you know that.

I'm trying to work out how I can jazz this page up in the new year, so I'm open to suggestions. You know how to contact me ... come on Kev let me know.

I'm the only one in the office at the moment. Unbelievable ...

My tune of the day: A better world - Ageha Anthem

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com