Thursday, December 30, 2004

Passion vs Ability ...

I'm just listening to Talk Sport, not the cricket but a discussion about going to watch quality football in relation against passionate football. They've just mentioned someone who was a Charlton supporter for many years who now goes to watch Barnet, as he says they show more passion. Well as a watcher of non-league football for many years I would like to say that is bull. It's generally a clogging style of football, ball in the air ... no guile, no creativity ... you get the picture.

I went down Yates with some of the boys last night to watch the Arse game. How funny was the whole spectacle? The Ashley Cole handball, the moaning Newcastle fans ... the fact that Lee Bowyer will never play for England. I'm just hoping that the Arse have played all their trump cards before this Saturday.

I've decided against changing the format of this page. What I will try to do is put more pictures up, integrate a few links ... you get the picture.

It's just dawned on me that it's the year 2005 in a few days. Blimey ...

My tune of the day: Fantasy - Earth Wind and Fire

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com