Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Blogger, blogger ... blogger

Well I haven't been experiencing any problems with Blogger. Not like quite a few other people including All quiet. What's all the trouble I was asking myself? Until I tried to log on this morning. Error it told me ... and continued to tell me until about 10 minutes ago.

Oh well ... there she blows.

It's been one of those days. The first of December.Twenty five days before Christmas, four days before the twelth anniversary of the return to the Valley. Oh how time flies!!! It's been the coldest day for me so far. Bloody freezing. But it is winter. I need some warming up. I think that sort of thing gets me into trouble.

There's not a lot of Charlton activity today, apart from us being linked with the leading goalscorer in Argentina. Yeah right. I can see it now. Some poor sod from Bueros Aires who usually strolls round, scoring all his teams goals coming to the Valley. Being asked to track back, defend at corners ... travel 13 hours for internationals. Yea right, you get me. We'd be better off going to get Dean Ashton.

The boy Mooney is going to a fancy dress party tonight. The theme is Madonna. So you've guessed it, no tweed for him ... NO. A curly wig, a fat belly, a pile of coke and a Bocca Juniors top. Work that one out yourself.

Oh and my ironing fest was remarkable last night. About three hours of creases.

My tune of the day: People make the world go round - Carl Craig

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com