Monday, December 06, 2004

It's a strange game and ting ...

Well as the forth official held the board up showing 2 extra minutes, I think we thought we had got out of jail. El Kark had conceded a penalty that definitely was but Deano had made the save and we had played our get out of jail free card. Having listened to Dowie et al moan about Dean being a few feet off of his line you have to laugh. If this is all he can come up with then the world is a changing place. Yep Deano was a few feet off his line, but what a save, and to you Mr Dowie, Mr Invincible (sic!!!!) ... siddddannnnnnn and shut up. When Dennis picked up the ball and cut inside I looked at Mr Mooney, he looked at me and we held our collective breaths. Bang and the ball was nestling in the back of the net. Cue the celebrations, the dancing around the room, the whooooping, as Mrs Mooney tried to calm us down by pointing at young Emily fast asleep on the setee. You'll wake her with all your noise she cried. "Get in there" was the reply as we settled back down to light up a celebratory cigar.

I was looking for stripy nigels at London Bridge this morning. But unfortunately there were none. Oh well, I'll see if I can find any on the way home.

On another note, I went to the Ministry on Saturday night. It was the first time there for a few years, I don't actually like the place if truth be told but I had a surprisingly good night. It was good to be out with the boys and girls again, having a boogie to "Trouble" who mashed it up with some proper Disco flavours.

Right now onwards and upwards ... I think I may have a full english ...

My tune of the day: Celebrate the world - Womack & Womack

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com