Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yadda, yadda ....

So I sign into my email and realise that I have been hacked. They've used my account to send hundreds of unsolicited emails to every person on aol with names that begin with A and B. From Aaron Aardvark through to Bernie Batnee. Jeeeez ... why can't people just leave me alone.

Things didn't go to plan yesterday. I'm used to it really, so I wasn't surprised ... but hey. At least I don't support Palarse.

I'm reading the paper and Louis Walsh says that Steve looks like Fred West. Great call Louis!!! Maybe you want to look in the mirror.

A shout out to Mush who reminded me what I should be doing ... and put me in the right direction ... quality.

My tune of the day: Funky People -Blaze

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com