Friday, December 10, 2004

The Xmas Party Guide ...

So now they are saying that you've got to ban mistletoe. Just in case you get sued for sexual harassement. Well, have you seen the state of some of these muppets. Mingers is too nice a word. They would be lucky if I waved a shitty stick at them let alone want to kiss them.

I would have to say good luck to Danny Williams in his attempt to win the Heavyweight crown on Saturday. It just goes to show what you can achieve if you put your mind to it. I was pleasantly surprised when Danny beat Mike Tyson, but I think this may just be a little step to far. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

I managed to get round to watching the end of I-Robot last night. I would say another good throw away film. If you get the chance watch it.

I'm starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow. It's going to be Portobello or Kings Road. I suppose it will depend on what mood I'm in. But then again I could say sod it and go to the Hawthorns ... no, I don't think I will.

My tune of the day: I love Music - The O'Jays

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com