Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Feed me now ...

It's only just over 2 weeks til Christmas, and I just haven't got the spirit. Well I've got some Havana Club and some brandy but not the Chrimbo spirit. I thought I may put my tree up tonight, but I'm still feeling that it's a bit early. I can remember doing it last year. It can't be a year since it went up, it can't be ... no I won't believe it ... did I do a Christmas thing in July?

Putting Christmas aside its about 3 weeks from the year 2005. That's half way through this decade. Blimey I remember the Millenium, spending time in Italy, drinking a toast as the clock hit 12. Five years ago ... I'm sure I've missed out on something here.

I took a look at some of The Palarse discussion boards, what with us having beaten them on Sunday. I'm not sure if I have mentioned that? And one by one the discussions turn out a little left field. They are currently moaning that the Forth official held up 2 minutes injury time and Charlton scored at the 2 minute 12 second mark. See for yourself ... http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=a321e232df0f2398a026003669bd7804&threadid=96559&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

I see that Welling took one hell of a beating last night. It seems that the mini revival is over and Paul Parker is back under the spotlight. Luckily my £9 stayed in my pocket, and that's where it's staying.

Right ... I've got to start my Christmas shopping this weekend. But I need to get my list sorted, and it's just dawned on me that it's my Mum's birthday this Sunday. I better get my finger out.

I just sold those cowboy boots that I bought on ebay. They didn't fit, and I lost a fiver on the price. Cowboy boots, I ask you ... at what point would I look good in them. Don't answer that !!!

My tune of the day: The little drummer boy - Johnny Cash


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com