Thursday, December 09, 2004

Saint Harry ...

Now how funny is that????? Harry Redknapp turning up at Saint Mary's little after a two week dash from down the road. If you saw the press conference with Harry and Milan Mandaric you will realise how funny this actually is. When Mandaric grabbed Harry round the neck when a reporter asked him about the Southampton job. Harry might as well stick two fingers up at Pompey and all that sail in her. I think that's a definate for a Sky Soccer Sunday.

I watched the end of the Liverpool match last night. Quite a thrilling ending, but I thought Andy Gray overstepped the mark a bit. He didn't do that on Sunday ...!!!!

I see the Sun have got another campaign up and running. It's called save our christmas. They are looking at turning back the tide of politically correct meddling. I would say this time I agree ... especially after listening to the Phil Spector Christmas Medlay this morning. I want some figgy pudding, and I want it now.

I tried to watch I-Robot last night, but it's a bit of a mistake trying to watch a film at gone midnight. I seem to remember about 15 minutes then the rest as they say ... is Zzzzzzzz ...

My tune of the day: Never again - Kathy Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com