Friday, December 17, 2004

Mistletoe and wine ...

So we had our Office Chrimbo party last night. A nice Thai meal and loads of Greygoose Vodka. Nothing much else to report really. It's was more of a small intimate doo really .. interupted by the odd Rock ballard of the dance floor!!!

Luckily it's another footballless weekend, we're not playing 'til Monday, live on Sky ... woooo ... that means I may be able to get some shopping done, but I'm not counting on it ...

I haven't mentioned the fact that James Brown ... the MoFO Godfather of the Good Groove, the Guvnor, the Hardest working man in showbiz has been recovering from cancer. Mr Brown is 71 years old and is still touring and for all us soul heads out there is the one. I'm going to go and listen to some James right now.

Oh I'm in the process of compiling an electronic christmas card at work, and I'm reading that there's a new virus out there that disguisses itself as exactly that. Jeeez ... how hard is my job????

I am thinking about going to do a spin class. But I think I may go and have a steam and a sunbed instead ... it's got to make more sense ... I've just realised I'm feeling a tad delicate.

I'm feeling a purple pringle jumper at the moment ... Why I'm not sure ...!!!!

My tune of that day: Holding you, Loving you - Don Blackman

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com