Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm a celebrity ...

So they've voted out Huggy Bear. "Huggy Bear ..." I ask you, what's that all about? His name is Antonio Fargas, call him that!!! As if Fran Cosgrove is a celebrity. It's like putting Bern in there and calling it I'm a celibate get me out of 'ere ...

Talking of Bern, he's back in the world of blogs ... Bern's Blag

It's only been a couple of months Bats ... come on.

I've got to pop out at lunch time to get the boss a kilo of muscles. He's got a dinner party tomorrow and interviewing today. Oh the life I live.

It seems like they are letting Big Ron back on the box next week. He's in the paper today spouting that the public want him back. Yeah, I'm sure they do Ron. Oh and the old Spudz boss Martin Jol has offered an Olive branch to Palarse manager over the fact that he said Dowie was not fir enough to mend my shoelaces. He then comes out and says in Holland it has a different meaning. Yep it does in Sarf Landan as well Mart. Oh and talking about da Spudz, how funny was that Fredi Kanoute handball. Luckily our Martin has also forgiven Fredi ...

I'm going to have to do some Christmas shopping. It's a bleedin chore. Can I actually face Bluewater this saturday?? No sod that ...

My tune of the day: If I work my thing on you - Ann Sexton

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com