Thursday, December 23, 2004

Donald where's your trousers ...

Well it's a countdown all the way to a stuffed turkey. I'm still not feeling it.

Anyway I arrived home to find a letter sent from up North. It contained a picture of me and a babe at the last Southport. I would have to say I do look good in photos, I am as they say "buff". I may have to scan it in and let you all have a look.

So it would seem the Charlton Athletic Christmas party went off without any problems. Having seen refernce to the UManU party, the Man City party, the Arse and WBA parties in the paper over the last few days it's not because of trying. So should we be led to believe that the Charlton boys are wet blankets ... or maybe people aren't interested in reading that JJ got pished etc, etc.

I've just realised that I haven't bought any food for the festive season. Which isn't such a bad thing as I'm going over to my bros in Brook Green, but I will need brekkie on Boxing Day. I may be eating Terrys Chocolaye Orange then ... but don't tell Terry.

I'm still having difficulty trying to work out if the tubes are running on Boxing day. I have to get to Heathrow so it may be DLR to Canary Wharf, tube to Green Park then onto Heathrow. But I'm not sure what's running yet ... and the TfL site is about as much help as ... well you know the proverbial Chocolate teapot.

I watched the Strictly Come Dancing Chrimbo special last night. Oh how funny was that. It's actually a quality programme and has me thinking about taking up Ballroom Dancing. Now to find a partner ...

My tune of the day: Peanut butter - Gwen Guthrie

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com