Thursday, December 02, 2004

Strange games and tings ...

So organise a Christmas party I am told. Typical, left to the last minute everythings booked. I did it last year in early November, it all went off a treat. But I've been away for most of Nov so it got left. My fault, typical though ...

I spent last night not waiting for a phone call, but watching the UManU/ Arsenal kids and stiffs. It was quite a good game ... and I kid you not that they would give our first team lot a good run around. The nearer Sunday comes the more I'm dreading it. They're now advertising it on Sky, so there's no escaping.

I must check the Charlton website about 5/6 times a day. Mostly out of habit but sometimes it's quite reassuringly funny. Well they've recently put up an article about the proposed ground development. This was then followed a few days later by news that Premier League attendances are falling. All very leftfield in my book, but what do I know. I actually laughed when reading All Quiet when the Inspector said that they can bus people in from Thanet but can't put on a bus from the Dome where there is extensive parking facilities.

News from the Metro is that 3G phones are not worth the money. Hmmm ... they say that the network is too limited, agreed, the problem is bad away from towns and cities, agreed, and the cost is about £160 a phone, HELLO!!! Well I got my "3" phone free and a 12 month deal for 750 minutes a month for £17.50. Work that one out ...

My tune of the day: Time 2 Say - D'Nell

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com