Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Three days and counting ...

Is it me or is the buildup always a lead to a big let down. Yeah, okay I'm not 7 anymore so Chrimbo just isn't the same. It's a shame because I really want to be in somesort of festive mood. I haven't even been to that many Christmas Parties ... maybe my network of friends is slowly diminishing. Party and push it ... yeah right.

Well the dust has settled from the win over Fulham and there are still knockers and disbelievers out there. So according to some Shaun Bartlett wasn't or isn't up to it, Francis Jeffers was put off by Jason Euells lunge for the ball and Radostan Kishishev has a crap haircut. All maybe valid points apart from the haircut. What's it got to do with Mr Suburbia how Kish has his hair? Get over yourselves ... move along, we are in seventh heaven ... so have a happy christmas.

I think today may well be my last trip to the gym for a week or so. One last LBT (Legs, bums and tums) and then I can have a blow. The only problem with that is come the new year the gym is packed with all those New Years resolution muppets who don't know what they are doing, clog up the machines ... then leave after a month.

For what it's worth I like Rads haircut ... but JJ's is another point entirely.

I sat down and watched Coffy on dvd last night. A great 70's blaxploitation film starring Pam Grier. I've actually watched it a few times and it's a fairly basic story but enjoyable. Especially the food fight section ... you know you want to get it out.

I can't go any further without mentioning the cricket. I think that what England have achieved over the last 2 years is remarkable and I say long may it continue.

My tune of the day: Down here in hell (with you) - Van Hunt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com