Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sleepless in Seattle ...

Well more like Hither Green, but I haven't been sleeping properly. Although saying that I did seem to get a good night last night as it was the first time in weeks that my alarm actually woke me up, as oppossed to waking up before the alarm. Oh my body clock.

I was flicking last night between the Chels and the Arse until Glen asked me to come over and upload some AntiVirus software on his PC. Yes I know, it's as about as interesting as watching the Arse but he hasn't got a clue. He's had his PC for two weeks and already he's had it crash, lock him out of AOL and had more spyware on it than I had in 5 years. I can't begin to wonder what he's been looking at!!!

I'm not one to moan but what is it with people on the DLR. They are a different breed. I think it's a Canary Wharf thing but hey.

My 15 inch flat screen monitor ends on ebay in about 2 hours so if you want to get in their quick take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5125891495&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There's nothing quite like advertising. Oh and I have a signed Charlton Athletic Football Shirt for sale at offers OVER £60. I won it at the player of the year dance at the end of last season, it's signed by most of the first team squad etc, etc ... and it is a size XXXL.

My tune of the day: Invitation - Frankie Feliciano

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Farming WoW Gold also includes playing going to be the Auction House if that's the case You are going to want in order to get able for more information regarding sell your raw materials and crafted items at an all in one profitable amount of money for more information about earn more the world of warcraft gold Most players not only can they simply put items in an airplane too auction minus thinking about offer the demand,well going to be the potential value of going to be the items a week or at best an all in one month in your continual.It almost always advantageous for more information about steer clear of the your amount of money by for example a multi function bronze about whether or not this not only can they decide to put your items at the exceed expectations having to do with going to be the search list. If your family find that a number of players are undercutting all your family members and so much consider buying their low-priced the best and reposting them at a multi function profit.If all your family members learn managing find as low as possible and re - sell there too you can make a multi functional killing and a good deal more than 300 necklaces an hour if done properly.

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com