Tuesday, September 14, 2004

One Bobby Robson ...

Came the cry from the back of the North Upper last night.

Blobby Robson, I ask you !!!!

I would say that last nights match was maybe the worst game of football that I have seen for many a year. It wasn't just Charlton, who were abysmal but Southampton didn't help matters. The point being that the likes of Stuart Balmer, Carl Leaburn were paid peanuts in comparrison to todays pretenders. But why the likes of Dandy Murphy are paid so much is beyond me. Pass, they couldn't pass wind.

Three weeks I had been looking forward to that. Three weeks!!! What's the point .... ???

I couldn't work out why after 12 years we had decided to roll the ball out from the goalkeeper to the defence. Yea it must be because we have the diddy men playing up front. Get Dino to roll the ball out and then let someone in the back four lump the ball up instead. Tactics ... quality. Is that what Melvyn does for the team? Anyway we are above UManU so it can't be that bad.

On another note, what's the point of JJ?? What has heppened to him .... ??? Can't we send him to Norwich??? No they wouldn't want him ... would they ???

I'm still smarting ... so I'm going to the gym to call down ...

My tune of the day: Complete silence

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember at least you gained one point last night. This is all the mighty chees rolls have gained all season.

Toon of the PM: LTD - Love to the world

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com