Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Left leg in ... left leg out ...

So does anyone actually care about the Mercury Music awards? Are you bothered that Franz Ferdinad piped the Zutons, Amy Winehouse and Jamelia? No ... a bit like me then. It's not my scene, not even when Dizzy Rascal walked away with it. For me it's still about the hands in the air ... give me Arnold Jarvis any time.

So we'll all be glued to the box tonight to see the next instalment of Sven and friends. Will James do his best pudding impression again, will Becks stroll around like a super furry ego, and how long will it take Smudger to kick someone. Well it is football and it is on the box. I wonder who Vince wants to win??

Talking of football I went to see little Teddy Mooney play in the under 7's Junior reds last night. It was all a bit strange really, watching loads of 6/7 year olds all run after the ball as everyone looked on. It was a bit like watching Charlton at times.

What's all this about that JoJo girl. Thirteen and singing songs about cheating lovers. Maybe I missed something here. No girl of mine etc, etc ...

My tune of the day: You Used To Hold Me - Ralphie Rosario

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com