Thursday, September 23, 2004

First things first ...

TOP TIPS” FOR URBANITE WOMEN – FROM URBANITE MEN

TIP 1 – Lose the obsession with “toilet-seat-down”!“Moaning about men leaving the toilet seat up! Would they rather we left it down and pissed all over it? Do they not look to see if the seat is down before sitting on it? I know I do if I'm going for a number 2! Get over it ladies!”
“The obsession with blokes having to put the toilet seat down AFTER they go to the loo. Do we make them lift it up after they've been??”

TIP 2 - Don’t take hours to get ready“Taking HOURS to get ready in the morning or on a night out... then asking "Come on, aren't you ready?" Of course I'm not ready! I've been waiting for the bathroom to come free for the past three hours!”

What's it all about Alfie ... ???

Oh and did you notice the West Indies got to the final of the ICC Championship. They take on Hing-er-lan and it's going to be a right old tussle. No I don't think so either, but hey after the way they've played this summer (Did we have a summer ..?) beggars and choosers et al.

You know what, I'm actually in a good mood. Blimey wonders will never cease ...!!!

My tune of the day: Fly away - The Sunburst Band (I know I've had it before but it rox)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com