Wednesday, September 01, 2004


And the rain came down ...

So the transfer window came and went ... and all we got was a load of nothing. There's Rooney showing his true blueness by buggering off to UManU, Palarse get a couple of loaneeee's from Inter Milan, hang on don't we have an agreement with them?? And WBA get a couple of peeps who we have never heard off. It could be worst though, we could have signed Robbie Mustoe and Jespar Blomquist.

Here's a question. Does anyone actually still go on that terrible Friends Re-united site. I can't work out why anyone wants to rekindle some old love after maybe a 20 year gap. Surely those lovely 15 year old girlfriends are now late 30's biffers. Oh, maybe it's just me ...

The boss has just come back off his holidays and won £500 on the lottery. I suppose you have toi be in it to win it.

Did you know there are only 115 shopping days to Christmas. I can't wait.

My tune of the day: Doing my own thing - Kid Creme

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com