Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wonders never cease ...

They only did it. They only went and won a Cup game ... and didn't concede a goal. Two nil at Grimsby, I can't really believe it. Putting aside the fact that they were terrible, were outplayed for 80 minutes, only had two shots, defended too deep, etc ... etc it's a cracking result.

Wemberleeeee, wembereleee ....

Aren't picture messages great!!!! I got one this morning that made me smile.

Back at CIFC central, old Kev sent an email this morning.

"over the weekend i had a discussion with jeff and barnie about how i find tony blair's current stance towards the terrorists in iraq quite hypocrytical when you think how he gave in to the IRA."

I thought Bern and Jiff had gone to Sweden to drink beer and shag women ... ??? Maybe a bit of debating on the side is good!!!

My tune of the day: The Only thing missing - Aretha Franklin with a bit of Blaze in da mix

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com