Thursday, September 02, 2004

The World as we know it ...

I just spend half an hour writing out my blog for the day and the bleedin thing didn't save.

Typical ...

I was moaning about Maxine Carrs boob job, Sir Clyde Woodward and his rugger bugger mates, the bottling of 50Cents at Reading, and loads of other things I can't remember.

I think I also mentioned the horse racing scandal and the fact that I haven't got any more Carnival pics.

I might also of mentioned the fact that there is a Charlton supporters meeting with Martin Simmons in the City tonight. But I just can't be bothered to go and listen to people moan ... that's got to be the one eh ... !!!!

Oh did you see that pic of that Chav bird who had Kelly Homes tattooed on her back. She would have been better off with Barratt Holmes eh ...

Have I told you that gold is the new brown which was the new black. So for this autumn I want to see you all blinging ...

About the Reading festival. What is it with yuff from Windsor thinking they are on the edge by wearing a SlipKnot tee-shirt? They should try living on the Charlton Heights and pretending you are in Greenwich ... that's cutting.

Oh and I remember. I said something about Andy D'Urso and his bann for not sending off Barry Ferguson for two yellow cards. I think I said something about human error, we are all human and stuff. But why not ban Ferguson, he knew he had been booked twice so should have left the field ... or just ban Graeme Souness, for a laugh.

My tune of the day: Licking stick - James Brown

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youre ugly even though youre given a big up on the NJ website

Having difficulty emailing the many pics from sunday, have saved on a disc if you wanna borrow

The one of the girl with the yellow t and big nips has come out very well

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com