Thursday, September 16, 2004

It's a new day ...

Well I've just been told that tomorrows Oyster Festival is a shirt and tie experience.

Fancy that eh !!!! A shirt and a tie. I don't even wear that for work ... Oh well needs must.

Will it be the red number or maybe a smidgen of pastel shades. A sports jacket or forma suit??

Choices, choices ... choices.

I had a nice evening last night. Just me and UManU.

Ya get me ...

On a slightly nervous note, why did I have a curry yesterday? What with this Oyster thingamy tomorrow ... I'm a bit worried. A constitution of steel, thats me.

The sun is shinning, everything seems okay ... blimey I'm in a good mood.

I've just taken a pic of the new tee-shirt I bought on ebay. I wore it to work today ... you have to laugh ...

My tune of the day: New Day – Patti LaBelle

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com