Friday, September 24, 2004

Little boy lost ...

Well it's started. All the vague threats from the Nigels on the Netaddicks board. They are going to be up for this one!!! Well how come it's taken them 20 years to get up for it. Oh ... it all stems from the last time we visited Sellout Park and Old Mother Hubbard was on the pitch. Paul Kitson what a goal.

Have you ever had one of those evenings? I was on the phone for about three hours. You know catching up and stuff. I don't think I've ever spoken so much. Yeah, ok ... of course I have.

Well it's another football free weekend. We play Blackburn again on Monday. It's got to be better than the Soton game, surely?? So I can do the old Portabello thingy, like I need some new clothes.

It seems Dulwich Hamlet have been bad mouthing CIFC. A match originally organised for aturday had to be called off over an admin error. And they started bitching. It even got a mention on Inspector Sands site, I might even come out of retirement for this game. I think I can just about still run.

I'm sitting here as the Boss bounced up and down on his new toy. A £900 Stumpjumper bike. A kid in a sweetie shop, I am saying nothing ... he might be reading this.

The sun is shinning. Why does it shine now when it should have shined back in July. It means I can still wear my shades, and yes I do. Even on the tube. I got some stares today, maybe I don't help myself too much but hey.

I've just been reading the paper about this Ken Bigley thing. There's not much one can say is there. But if you get offered a job in Iraq for loads of dosh wouldn't you think hmmmm ... there's a possibility of being kidnapped. Maybe a little more so than working in High Wycombe.

Maybe it's just me ...

Oh my new Adidas Melbourne trainers arrived yesterday. Absolute quality ...

My tune of the day: My adidas - Run DMC

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com