Friday, September 03, 2004

Big up rude bwoy ...


Look at the size of those ...

Well another pic was sent, so I'm passing it on. I really should drink more water ... Not good.

Well I didn't get to the City Addicks meeting yesterday. I was still a tad tired, and couldn't face any more pop. Saying that I've just had a breakfast of some fois gras and chateau de fesles bonnezeaux 99. I know how to live. Of course those meetings are all very cloak and dagger, so I don't expect to hear what went on, so I am a bit gutted I didn't go ...

Roll on the weekend. It's my last game of cricket this summer on Sunday so I'm looking to get in the runs. It's been a bit disappointing this year, but hey as we say when the FA Cup comes round, there's always next year.

I may be back later on ... I need a rest and a cup of tea !!!!

Right I'm back after a nice refreshing spin class. Yeah right. Old Batnie has said that I'm a sensative soul ... that made me chuckle anyway. Sensative, I think he hit the nail right on the head.

I've just watched a bit of TV where the Russians stormed that school. Blimey, it's all a bit scary really, it's a weird world we live in, especially when all we have to moan about is the state of our football team.

The sun is still shinning ... infact he's got his bleedin hat on.

Anyway ... it is nice to get a few comments added to the page. If you want to say something feel free to let me know ... I don't bite !!!!!

My tune of the day: Le Freak - Chic



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com