Monday, September 20, 2004


Oysters on the table up in Durham ... Can one man eat 25 in a sitting ... OH HELL YEAH!!!!

So there goes another weekend. And should I say what a weekend. Starting at 8 am on friday morning on that train to Durham and finishing this morning when I touched down at Stanstead at some ungodly hour. I've treked around most of the North of England and luckily went no where near Birmingham. Go on Luke use the force.

Well the First Annual (???) Oyster Festival what a doo. The highlight being 3 off us downing 24 shots of flavoured voddy in a bar in Newcastle. Oh my head. The food was tops, the company even better, including the Ginger one who even managed to get himself in a bit of bother with the local crimelords ... what a muppet.

The drive over to Blackpool was interesting. If you call driving across the pennines at 40 miles an hour interesting. I wanted to take some photos of the scenery, but what's the point. It's grass.

Well I arrived in Fleetwood, just outside Blackpool in time for kickoff. I laid my head down and was woken by Timbo coming i saying Charlton were one nil up. Whoooosh was the cry of the day.

Right I thought I'll get onto the web page and listen to the commentary. Fifteen minutes later after I had defragged his machine and uploaded realplayer I got it working. Yep, you guessed it. Within 2 minutes, Brumm had equalised. I turned it off and went back to the settee. I suppose I should be happy with a 1-1.

Well the evening was a take on Phoenix Nights. A 30TH birthday doo in the local Rugby Club. I was wearing my best tux and matching feathers, I don't help myself do I.

Well I'm still struggling. I think those Oysters have just taken their toll, and the Curry last night didn't help.

My tune of the day: My luv - Michael Watford

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com