Thursday, January 06, 2005

The wonders of the internet!!



Yep, you can just about do anything now. We live in a technological age. Or infact do we? So why can't we use TV pictures to make decisions, why can't we have micro-chips in the balls? Can you imagine it, micro-chipped balls. Especially if it was running on Windows XP. Every time the ball went near the family stand the scoreboard would register a goal. I can see it now ...men watching football would be in their element.

What is it about the transport infrastructure in this country? I was coming back from East London last night, just a 15 minute drive through the Blackwell Tunnel. Easy!!! Or so I thought. As I came down the approach road I spied a large queue. Forty five minutes later I had just hit the actual tunnel. Forty five minutes to driver about 600 yards. I appreciate that they need to do repairs and stuff but it's a joke. Let the train take the strain ... no chance.

On the football front James Beattie is hoping for an England recall. He has a slight dig at Sven about his previous chances and goes on to say that moving to Everton will enable him to get back in the picture. I can see Sven agonizing over this now. The same way as Scully agonizing over the Charlton buses in the medway and the same way that Duncan Fletcher is agonizing over whether I can slot in at number six now Freddy is injured.

I'm toying with the idea of getting myself a new car ... not a new car, but a new car for me. Watch this space ...

My tune of the day: All falls down - Kanye West ft John Legend

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com