Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mr Nasty ...

It seems like Curbo wants to take my role. Well according to the Metro this morning. It seems Curbs is happy to dish out "tough love" ... well now we're talking. No one is guaranteed a run in the team, and he doesn't care that some of the boys are pished off. That's exactly what we want to hear, but come on it's a no story ... a no brainer. Yeah, Jason Euell, Bryan Hughes, Franny Jeffers are all disappointed that they are not playing. But they are still wedged up. They are still all talking home an obscene amount of dough a week. So as pished as they say they are ... I'm sure it's said with a glint in the eye.

So the British public have voted out bad bwoy John McCririck. Now come on, is this the worst piece of voting in the history of Big Brother. I've been catching glimpses of it, and the only thing worth watching was Big John. His ranting, his raving ... it's been great. And when you compare him to Kenzie, Jeremy, Caprice who do absolutely nothing ... well, talk about shoot yourself in the foot. Oh well ... it's nearly Wednesday and Desperate Housewives ...

I've just realised that I don't spend half as much time chatting about my journeys to work. I'm sure I used to be bitter and twisted about the 45 minute journey. Maybe it's me ... mellowing now that I'm 27. But this morning. Well I ask you, it was one of those trips. To start with we had a yawn off, as two suited (and I do think their suits hadn't been dry cleaned since before christmas) city bods yawned from Hither Green right through to London Bridge. I yawn, you yawn ... we all yawn. No hands covering their mouths ... just breathing their shit onto anyone near by. What ever happened to hankies up your sleeves? Then we had the platform okee kokee. Where we all got sent to platform three, then told to go to platform two ... only to be told whoops, platform alteration ... go to platform three. Yep, thanks Mr Railannouncer, was that you're play of the day?

My tune of the day: What am I gonna do - Jimmy Sommers ft. Rahsaan Patterson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com