Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Birthday wishes ...

Belated wishes to old Bern who I think turned 37 yesterday. He doesn't actually look a day over 36, but what do us 27 year olds know.

The word on the street is that Jason Euell will be allowed to leave. Now I'm not sure how this works, but how can you let your top goal scorer for the past 3 season leave, just like that? Because he has thrown a strop or two I think, or maybe he has voiced his concerns at being left out of the team. It seems like a fair point though ... if you were Euelly would you be asking the same questions?

Still no news on any new signings. I won't be holding my breathe ... oh hold on, we could see a mad rush come the 31st and get Robbie Thingy and Jespar Watshisname.

I watched a bit of Big Brother yesterday. I'm not sure what to actually make of it. There we have a bloke who won't talk, a woman who could drop dead at any moment ... another woman who coped the hump and bolted, and a group of Zombies a la Shaun of the Dead. Entertainment, your having a laugh. It's more than just entertainment ... it's a bleedin life choice.

I was having another flick through the Sun today and there's an article about "How to change the bloke you've got into the man you dreamed of."

Sorry ... !!!

This is so unbelievable. Can someone explain why a woman would be with/ marry a bloke she didn't really (in an ideal world) want? It wouldn't be something to do with being left on the shelf ... would it? The old body clock ticking, so they have to make do!!! Thought as much. I just don't get it myself ... you try and change me and you'll get short thrift.

"Oh I don't get ya hair ..." "You're clothes are a bit excessive." "You're a bit too freaky ...!!!"

I say freak that ... this is me ... live with it. I am as they say ... a one off.

My tune of the day: Does it feel good - BT Express

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com