Friday, January 21, 2005

I believe ...

in eating well and drinking well. I believe that the best times in life involve a meal with people you love. I believe that food should be more than simple sustenance. I believe in dessert, especially death by chocolate. I believe that life can be hard and we should take pleasure where we can. I believe in freshly squeezed juice in one hand a glass of wine in the other. I believe in laughing. I believe in fat chips ... or phat chips. I believe in drinking too much and snogging someone you shouldn't. I believe in excess. I believe in smiling at a stranger on the tube, especially when they have big tits. I believe in singing for no aparant reason. I believe in ridiculous dancing. I believe in having a dark secret in your record collection and in your cellar. I believe in waking up and not remembering. I believe that the best place for a tie is around your wrists. I believe in chancing your arm. I believe in dressing up. I believe in dressing down. I believe in dressing slowly for someone else. I believe in telling people what I really think. I believe in the dying art of the grand entrance ...

My tune of the day: I believe - Stevie Wonder

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com