Friday, January 14, 2005

Super size me ...

There's adverts everywhere telling us we can buy one and get one free. Yep, MacEe Dee are saying today is Quarter Pounder with Cheese Day (or in France it's the Royale with cheese day.) But at what point would you really want two lardy old burgers? I thought we were trying to do away with overly obese kids and their golightly parents, but it appears that was just a fad.

Talking of fads, I've been juicing it like a goodun. This morning I had a juice/ smoothie made from a pink grapefruit, a paw-paw, three oranges and some spiralina. I tell you if I can keep this up I'm going to look more buff in a few months. That's more buff than I already do ... if you get me. Last night I juiced up some apples, pineapple, oranges and grapes ... and I'm more regular now than I have been in months. I'm not going to touch the apricots though.


I was having a chat with Wilhelm and blondie yesterday on messenger. The blonde one started saying that I had lost my edge, that I was just waffling, that maybe I was bitter. I did laugh. Bitter, I am generally bitter, it's just the way I am ... unfortunately my glass is half empty. I've tried to get it half full ... but my cards always take me past 21. I'm always bust ... kerching!!!

I had a call yeterday about the car I think I want to get. There may be a good one coming up, but I'm getting the feeling that it may be out of my price range. I'm going to have to do some serious thinking. Sod it ... I should just buy the thing ...

I've just been sent the link to a concentration test. I've tried it ... but it's difficult. I nearly got close once, but see if you can do it ... Concentration test ...

After the exploits in the Cup it's back to the toil of the league tomorrow. We've got Birmingham, and it's dawned on me that we haven't beaten them at home since they've been back in the Prem. But the Savage won't be playing, he's still in the dog house. It will be interesting to see if Heskey stays on his feet now he's in the Midlands and not the Icey North. But then again when he was at Leicester he played a bit like Tonya Harding on a good day. We'll have to wait and see. It seems like Fortune may be missing and that mean the Fish would be back in. Given his cameo last week, he seems slower, over-weight, but as crap as ever. If I was Heskey I'd put on my best climbing boots. See, my glass is always half empty, or should that be half full ... Oh I can't remember ...

The suns shinning outside ... I think it's time to get my shades out.

My tune of the day: Circles - Nina Jayne featuring Roy Ayers


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com