Thursday, January 27, 2005

Haircut 100 ...

It was 10:30 last night when Ged came round to cut my hair. It only takes him about 15 minutes as he's got it off to a tee. I've had the same sort of cut for about 5 years. It's time for a radical cut .. maybe a Bern, or a Matt ... or I could go for a Graham. Jeff, there's no chance of me copying you ... okay!!!!

Well blogger was playing up all day yesterday so I couldn't get on. It's such a shame because I had so much to say. About Rodley Marsh, the cricket, Liverpool ... oh well lets move on.

I'm actually loking forward to the Cup match on Saturday. It's been a while since I saw Charlton play a new team, and they have never played Yeovil in a competative match. We're actually onto a hiding or nothing. Damned if we win damned if we lose. But I'd like to see us play Franny again. He needs to get some games under his belt and once he scores, he'll get a hatfull. That's what I think anyway ... but what do I know.

I'm having second thoughts on a newish car. I think I'll get a setee instead. I really dont need a car, well not another one. It just sits outside gathering pigeon shit. It's not like I spend my time on the motorway driving up and down is it. I say let the train take the strain.

My tune of the day: Invitation - Norman Connors

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com