Friday, January 28, 2005

I love DVD's ...

Especially if you go to buy The Pajama Game and get Big Breasts of Passion. How come that has never happened to me. What was so funny though, is that the church going (!!!) couple who it happened to watched the damn film all the way through. They couldn't believe what they were seeing!!!! HELLLOOOO ... typical. I'll watch a bit of smut and complain. It sounds like something they would do in Somerset.

Talking of Zummerzet .... it's the Yeovil game tomorrow. They are making all the right noises,l butn I hope that Charlton just keep quiet and turn up and do a job. It would be that easy ... wouldn't it??? This is Charlton.

I was going to go to the gym and do a spin class. But I think I'll give myself a day off. In fact what I may do is go for a jog tomorrow morning. A nice traipse round Lewisham is what the dictor ordered. I haven't actually run since Brazil ... well I didn't do any last Saturday. I prefer the ball into my feet. No chance playing for CIA FC.

Anyway there's a Swear sample sale up in Brick Lane ... so I have to be rushing ...

My tune of the day: Love's on time - Barbara Tucker

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com