Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The King is dead ... long live !!!!

Well he was alive and kicking in the film I watched last night ... Bubbahotep. An absolute corker of a film having the King and John F Kennedy in a nursing home down in Texas fighting an old Egyptian Mummy. If you want to watch a throw away film, this is the one.

It was good to see Liverpool take the FA Cup seriously last night. They stuck out a few fringe players and some younguns, and they got beaten. Now I'm sure Benitez knows what he's doing ... in fact I hope he doesn't ... but anyway, the FA Cup isn't important to Liverpool.

Still no action on the transfer front. In fact there have been a few rumours but nothing quite concrete. One of the most interesting ones is Mark Fish to Fulham. Now I'm not sure how this would work, but Fish does seem to be a bit overweight at the moment. Having just come back from injury that's fine but I'm not sure how quickly he could fit into the Fulham back four. Theres also talk of us being in for Nathan Ellington, Heidar Helguson, and Bill Tchato. Now I ask you. Bill Tchato, who just happens to be a Cameroonian left back. Do we need another left back? What do I know ...? I am not Curbs ..!!!!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. The weeks fly when you're having fun.

My tune of the day: Guarantee For My Heart - Cheryl Lynn

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com