Thursday, January 13, 2005

Happy Birthday King of Sweden



Not to Bern, in fact he can sod off ... but to me. A year ago today I put up my first blog on this site, and here I am a year later. Whooopeeee, I hear you say ... but hey I'm enjoying it.

It's in the paper this morning. The Jason Euell story. It seems that Harry Redknapp wants Jase to help in their relegation fight. But they want him on loan!!!! Yeah, I can really see that. How many players have we got in our squad? How many can we afford to loan out? Indeed, it just doesn't add up ... but then again I'm not Curbs so what do I know.

My new New York smoothie maker turned up this morning. So instead of a toasted bagel, or a sausage sandwich I'm having a blitzed grapes/ oranges and spirulina juice drink. The problem is that I've got to keep it up ... the question is whether I'll be doing this in two months time? It's the way forward.

Seems like the Queen has been taking a leaf out of Phillips book. She's quoted as saying that Paris will win the vote for the 2012 Olympics and she says that there was a serious lack of support amongst Londoners. Yep, you go gal. On the pulse of what Londoners really want. A serious lack of support ... what does that mean? I think that the majority of Londoners want the Olympics, because we can see the benefits. An increase in funding for transport, new stadia, a communal feeling throughout the city ... we could go on. It's typical of the Royal family though ... and I'm not going to comment on Harry ... party pooper

My tune of the day: It's a beautiful life - Dennis Ferrer


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com