Friday, April 29, 2005

You have to laugh ...

It's been two days of ups and downs on the Internet/ email front here at work. Oh well, we're back on line so I might as well get in there.

It's another Bank Holiday, aren't they great!!!??? Luckily I'm passing over the UManU match to spend my time going up and down the Thames. It should be fun.

I see the papers have got u linked with Bernardo Corradi from Valencia. Hmmm ... I won't be holding my breathe ...

It seems like Chelsea will be resting most off their team up at Bolton. What does that mean you may ask? Well if they lose at Bolton, which may happen ... they will need to win their last home game to win the league. Their last home game next week. You've guessed who they are playing ... yep.

Was it me or could you tell there was something wrong with Stevie Gerrard in the week. It was like he had turned into Droopy and his cheeks were hanging down.

There wasn't a backpack man on the train today, only cello man. I kid you not ... a bloke in a Dinner Suit brought on a cello, well it was a cello case so I presume it contained a cello. He lumped it on, even though it was a short train and then spent the time hanging on for dear life. It wasn't a pretty sight.

I've bought a great outfit for the boat party on Sunday. Hopefully I may be able to get you some pictures ...

My tune of the day: Trapped - Colonel Abrams

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com