Friday, April 08, 2005

BLOODY BLOGGER ...

I've just spent half hour venting my frustrations and blogger goes into one and loses it all ...

Unbelievable. Anyway, i'll try and remember ...

I did start off by saying I had one of those nights. I ended up watching Footballers Wives. I've never watched it before so it was all a surprise to me. Infact it's a load of old baloney!!! It's not even remotely funny, in fact it's quite sad really, and you know people like that really exist.

My Charlton Pink away kit thunder has gone a bit squibbish. Bristol Rovers have only gone and done one. It seems they put up a spoof Pink 3rd kit on April Fools day, but the fans loved it. So they have commissioned a limited supply of kits. That sucks. Charlton should get their finger out and do a pink and sky blue hooped number. That would be worth it. A Pink day down in Portsmouth.

I also had a moan about people sitting on the outside of a two seater seat on the train. I don't get it, and it's rude. But then again people are basically rude. So if you see someone doing it, ask them to move over, then go and sit somewhere else.

Oh, and Ken and Deirdre get married tonight. It's good, wholesome entertainment ... quality.

It's also funny reading the Chelsea moans about the penalty that Ballack won against them for Bayern on my birthday. So Chelsea never get the run of the green. The handball at Liverpool comes to mind. It's swings and roundabouts, Swallows and Amazons. Get over it and do the same. It's easy really.

So Pompey have appointed Leannes brother Alain Perrin as their new boss. He says "Charlton? Never heard of them". Well quality. Another French manager with flair, intelligence and wealth of football knowledge. If I've heard of St Etienne, Troyes and Lyon well he can keep his mouth shut. It's quite funny really as he's up on a sexual harrasment charge back at Marsailles, and he's getting help initially from David Pleat!!!! Now there's a couple of bedfellows. Although David says he's not going to be there on a day to day basis but he's always on the end of a phone. It'll have to be a hands free kit Dave!!!!

How cold is it? I've heard of April showers, but not April snow storms. Well I say snow but it was sleeting this morning. Roll on summer. If it's like this all weekend I think I'll be hugging my duvet.

My tune of the day: Paradise in the Sahara - John Kumahara featuring Martino

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com