Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What a difference a year makes ...!!!!

Yep, there we go ... 27 ... whoopeee dooo. I had a cheeky look at what I was chatting about last year. I must have been depressed.

It's another afternoon of drinking and pudding. You can't beat Sticky toffee pudding on your birthday.

I treated myself by wearing my pink jacket with matching scarf, but it isn't the done thing for men to wear scarves. Sod that.

There will be drinks this evening, you all know where.

It's just started raining, and I have no coat. Blimey that's not good. But hey I could just spend the afternoon deciding who I will vote for!!! That's a postal vote by the way. The days of me trawling down the nearest primary school are long gone. It's lucky I'm not in Birmingham though. I could have ended up voting for the Bernie Rassil party.

Oh and Wendal wanted a rosette. Talk about a year too late.

My tune of the day: Take me I'm yours - Mary Clark

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com