Thursday, April 14, 2005

Blackcurrent and Lime Coulis ...

Well that's what it's called, and I pulled out all the stops in making a fine dinner last night. If you weren't down you weren't down. Wild Mushroom risotto and duck to follow, with sticky toffee pudding and custard. It rocks ... I TELL THEE IT ROCKS.

One of the boys on Netaddicks saw JJ in Harrods yesterday. He asked him what he was doing, and JJ said he wasn't there to do any shopping. You never know, he may be swapped for Claus. Here's wishing!!!

Oh sometimes things do make you laugh. From my favourite read the Sun.

Eurovision update - Latvias entry will be Karlis Bumeisters, as will half the audience I'd imagine. It does make me laugh.

I was thinking about Dr Who. Yes, I know quite sad really, but I was thinking after reading that the Christopher Eccleston is leaving. Now I seem to remember that TimeLords could only regenerate about 9 times. This change will be the Dr's 9th!!! So what happens now? It was why the Master couldn't regenerate any further. I know it's sad, I should do more cooking.

It was a shame to see the Juventus fans last night. Faces hidden, throwing missiles, bombs etc. Give me the happy clappy mob any day ... er, maybe not.

My tune of the day: It Looks Like Love - Vincent Montana Jr

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com