Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hells Kitchen ...

Is it me or has this programme fallen off the rails? I couldn't give a hoot about any of the individuals and most of them on the blue team seem like complete idiots. Why I am watching this is beyond me, when I should be trawling through News 24 to make my Election choices. Oh and I realised I missed the Contender last night ... DOH!!!

Just back from a Body Max class. It is without doubt the best class I do in the week. You come out absolutely knackered. I have been wondering if JJ or Franny should do a Body Max class just to see if they put something in, they would get something out!!!

It's been one of them days. I looked at the clock and it's nearly 3.

I must crack on ...

My tune of the day: Nothing is impossible - Dubtribe Sound System

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com