Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Home on the range ...

My leg hurts, my arm aches, my head is pounding ... my pocket not as full as it should be ... another bank holiday weekend no doubt??

From driving around North London to playing football to scaring girls on a boat to wobbling round Brick Lane to dozing in Plaistow that was a weekend that was. I wore my new black kilt at the boat party. Offset with a large pair of standard issue British Army boots, a black/ grey stripped top and vintage blue tuxedo I thought I was the dogs. It was only later when I was chating to a great looking girl that I realised that my taste isn't always everybodies taste. She said that when I had got out of the cab at Lambeth Pier she had turned to her mate and said look that bloke, he looks scary!!!! What's that all about I said? She backtracked though by saying that now I had talked to her what a bleedin' great bloke I was ... I'll have that in writing please.

On another note. Keeley had her bag stolen in the Lane Bar. In it was loads of stuff (money/ phones/ camera). But I can't work out how and why peeeps want to go out and steal Girls bags. Get a life!!!

I played in goal for a half on Saturday. On the big sandy pitch in Dulwich. I conceeded no goals, we were drawing 0-0. I didn't do too bad but eventually we lost 5-1. We were crap ...!!!

I had a phone call, well it was a missed call from my bro on Sunday. Now I don't know what sort of relationship you have with your sibblings but mines a bit weird. We don't really speak, not that often and you can work out when we will. But a missed call at 4 o'clock on a Bank Holiday Sunday isn't one of them times. That would mean something's up. Yep it had to be. So I made the call and was told that he had to rush my Mum into hospital. She was doubled up in pain etc, etc. Now I was on a boat, in a kilt and pished. What was I to do? She was in intensive care ... well the observation ward anyway. You know when you feel totally useless!!!! That was me ...

Big G has gone out to Antigua to get married ... good luck.

My tune of tha day: Save us - Raphael Saadiq

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com