Monday, April 18, 2005

That's my onions ....

A better performance but we still lost. It's a fact, on occasions you will play ok but lose. It's not good when this is tagged onto the end of some dyer performances. A lose is a lose, is a lose.

That's my lot anyway. Or as I say my onions. I won't be watching the boys in red again this season. Norwich/ UManU/ Palarse you can keep it. I've got better things to do with my time.

Talking about Time, I ended up in Greenwich yesterday for a post marathon drink. In the Beer garden of the Gypsy Moth I was a little bit worst for wear. Given that I had gone out Saturday night and after a few stops was in Greenwich I thought I had been doing great. I would have to say it was quite funny sitting in the sun wearing black feathers and a pink cravat. Ho hum.

It's still cold, and rainy. Come on spring it's about time you sprung.

I'm still a tad tired so I'm putting my thoughts on hold until I get back on track.

My tune of the day: Woman - Pevenn Everett

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com