Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Heaven in the afternoon ..

It's been one of thoses days. I got up early, had a joyous journey to work, Connes and the tube were actually working in tandem today .. whooopeeee.

Had a bowl of porridge then I've been snowed under. It's actually quite enjoyable being rushed off ones feet. Apart from an hour at body max that is.

Luckily the after works drinks have been called off. I need to do some serious housework. There's three days washing up and ironing to be done. I live the life.

Aren't Arsenal in the Champions League tonight?

The reserves won the FA Reserve league South last night. I would say they sucked ... but I won't.

Oh and the post office have lost a package. They say they tried to deliver it on Saturday morning, but I say you didn't. They say it's in the Lewisham sorting Office I say they say it's not.

Oh well.

My tune of the day: I'll be your friend - Robert Owen

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com