Thursday, April 21, 2005

Apathy ...

Well Charlton got a 0-0 draw with Villa last night. So what? Exactly!!! Let's move on ...

Abi Titmus has been voted in the FHM Magazines top list of beautiful girls. Jesus!!!! She actually comes in at number 7. More like number two!!!! Given that Cheryl Tweedy is in their at number two ... well yes ok, that;s about right. Charlotte Church at number 10 ... I do wonder sometimes.

There's still more stuff in the paper about the new Pope. There's even stuff about people registering the Popes name on hotmail and then selling it on ebay ... why didn't I think of that!!!!????

I think I need to find a gardener. If anyone knows of a good one please let me know.

Oh and it's St Georges Day on Saturday. Time to go out and find a Dragon to Slay.

My tune of the day: Till I found you - Jasper Street Company

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com