Thursday, April 07, 2005

Drink, drink .... and er, drink

It's the day after. It's always a little hazy but that's due in parts to Vodka tonics, and Long Island Ice Teas. It was good to see some of the collective out and about yesterday afternoon/ evening. It was funny to have that cake brought out to a resounding chorus of Happy Birthday, even when that Strawberry blonde bloke looked gobsmacked looking through the window.

It was a great afternoon, thanks to all those who took time out to hang with me.

It's official, I'm on my way to Chavsville. Page 21 of the Sun. Is it ok for men to wear pink? Only a season or two out eh chaps. So they get some bloke that looks like Bernie, well he does doesn't he, to head round the mean streets of East London, dressed head to foot in pink. Then they get the bloke to say things like ... "I felt like a complete wally", 2It's a load of old cobblers what these experst come up with" ...

Yes, yes ... easy now.

It's all a way of expression. You have to be comfortable within yourself, and you have to have a bit of style. You could put Kev in pink and he'd look like a flamingo. Just look at the Juventus away kit that just about sums it all up. Stylish, clasic, continental. Let's all let illuminous yellow and look like a cross between a parrott and a banana.

Oh and hot off the press. A German court have ruled that FIFA shouldn't have banned Cameroons one-piece kit. Well that's all good then.

I've just noticed that Curbs is in the paper threatening to ring the changes away at Portsmouth. Yep, throw in all the Reserves. I'll get my coat.

I think I will have to go to Ikea at the weekend!!! I do live the life ...

My tune of the day: Stay with you - John Legend

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com