Monday, February 28, 2005

Shhhhhhh ........

I did laugh when I saw Jose Mourinho do that to the Scousers. I'm not a great lover of Jose and/ or Chelsea but it was funny. The thing which is a bit crap is the Police having to get involved. So it's ok for lairy gits to have a pop at someone for 70 minuts but when he gives it back they can't take it.

I nearly went to Boro yesterday. Ok, ok ... I lie. I nearly thought about going. Ok, you've got me I didn't, but it sounds like a good game. Thats another point nearer to 40 so we may be safe soon.

I had one of those weekends. It started with a fe vodkas and a game of football and finished with a few vodkas and the Blackwell tunnell being shut. I saw some parts of Essex that you could only dream off. We even got as far as outside Faces Nigtclub in Gants Hill but decided better off it. Given that I was all Chaved up in my shell suit, that was a good idea. Timbo was down from Blackpool and we had a good time with Mondana and da crew over in Hackney. I drank rather too many strawberry cocktails and got a bit abusive to a rather nice young lady. I never learn do I?????

At some point we ended up in the Ministry, had soem excellent Italian food over in Woodford, watched the Carling Cup in Wanstead and had a drink in Buckhurst Hill. Oh I do get around.

I even had a pizza for breakfast on Sunday!!! How does that work.

CIA FC had a good game against Welling on saturday morning. It ended 2-2, but we were disappointed that we didn't win. I would talk you through my goals, but if I just say top corner, keeper, twenty yards, to beat, you can work it out yourselves.

I've realised that I need to do some housework at the flat. I have junk everywhere. I think tonight has got to be a washing up, ironing frenzy.

My tune of the day: A Wonderful Place - Ultra Nate

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com