Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Realisation sets in ...

So there you have it. Luckily I wasn't subjected to the battle of Highbury last night, as I had more important issues at hand. Yep, the arrival of the red scousers down at SE7. Oh well, there's always next year.

Our hero's turned up and were given a lesson in excellence and execution. I have to admit Liverpool looked every bit as good as Arsenal and Chelsea who we have seen down the Valley this year. But it's there inconsistency that would worry Benitez. Doesn't he look like Houllier in that coat???

As much as Danny twisted and turned, Kiely stopped and Bartlett jumped we weren't up to much. There's chat by the usual suspects of Curbs tactical ineptitude. I nearly fell for that when I was leaving the ground last night, but sometimes you have to swallow it. Liverpool were just better than us.

It does show that letting Bobby Stuart go to Norwich may have been the wrong one. An old head, a bit of guile ... sometimes that's what you need. Hey but Curbs must know what he's doing !!!!!

It's been quite interesting reading the fall out from the game on netaddicks. There's definitely a blame culture. Poor old Jerome Thomas. He's now getting criticism. Blimey the poor lads hardly had a bad game, and it was only last night that he was more quiet than inept. Come on give him a break.

Anyway I had to cheer myself up this morning. So I'm wearing my new shoes that I was saving for summer. I had to do it, even though I was doing the light fandango on the train to stop people treading on them. The things I do for fashion ...

Here have a look for yourself ...




My tune of the day: Deliver Me (Take Me Away) - 3 Dee feat Michael Proctor


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com