Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Let it snow ...

Blimey, it's nearly March and we finally have a winter. Snow showers and freezing winds are the order of the day, and so is my quilt and a cut of cocoa on the sofa. I had planned to do loads of housework last night, you get the picture ... but ended up doing nothing. Oh well ...

I've just been reading some of the comments on the Charlton mailing list re commitment and John Robinson. Good old John made his debut for Crawley Town last night in a 2-1 victory over Morecambe with a goal and a man of the match performance. Some of the listers are stating that Johnny should still be playing for the Addicks, and some of the current team could learn off of him. That I don't disagree with, but he was playing for Crawley Town. In the Conference ... some people need to get a grip.

It appears my hotmail account has been jacked. I can't get into it, so I've reserrected my old one ... so if anyone talks on Messenger drop me a line and I'll add you. It's a business tool I say ... a business tool.

I received a couple of pics from Lars this morning. A before the game and after the game shot of me ... and a couple of the dressing room.


Before ...........................................................................After ...



My tune of the day: You Don't know - Kierra 'Kiki' Sheard

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com