Thursday, February 24, 2005

What goes around ...

I watched some of that Chelsea match last night. Or should I say the Anders Frisk show. It's a funny old game football, we all have our place and unfortunately, or fortunately which ever way you want to look at it Chelsea found that even with the Russians millions they are still a long way down the food chain. A long way down.

Oh Jose, just make sure you have your steel toes on when Barca come down to the Bridge.

It's supposedly the coldest day with the most snow today. But I'm feeling a tad warmer and there isn't a flurry in sight. I won't hold my breathe though as I have to go to Stanstead tomorrow evening in the Mini and I can see it all now.

The CIA FC have another game on Saturday. Over in Eltham against the Welling United boys. They had another good win last night. It seems like Adrians Red and White army are on the climb.

I had one of those journeys this morning. I ease myself onto the 7:48 from Da Green and settle down to listen to a disco mix on the player. As the doors begin to close, Mr Rucksack jumps on, spins round and twats a woman with the said rucksack. She tuts but says nothing. He then decides he wants to get through the train. Given there was no room to swing a rucksack this was going to be fun. So without saying a thank you, please or hows ya father he pushes his way through the packed in peeps. A thwack with a rucksack here a stamp on a foot there. I have to admire some people though, they just get stamped on and say nothing. Not in this universe.

I've just been reading the Charlton email list or the Pink Oboe list as Matt calls it. There's one bloke saying why didn't Barcelonas Lopez sign for Charlton. We were looking at him in the summer. I'll get me coat.

My tune of the day: Portugese love - Teena Maria

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com